Wednesday, April 24, 2013

trying to lose weight?

trying to lose weight?

For me it has to be an all around attack.  I was trying to lose weight and was eating healthfully, with the exception of the weekly girls night.  I wasn't loosing weight and couldn't figure out why.  Girls night is the best, and a must...the eating and drinks not so much. 



The problem with cocktails is they are very high in calories.  I had no idea I was drinking so many calories in just one drink...and then to add insult to injury, I was eating bar food...

So I started suggesting places and times where we could have dinner.  When I eat a real meal, I am less likely to want a drink, and if I do, my go to is white wine, which typically has only about 100 calories.   I have been lucky, my friends got on the bandwagon, our get togethers are just as fun, and now they are healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment