Friday, April 5, 2013

since we're on the subject

last night I was talking to a very good friend about how I changed my bad habits, and got into shape, after all 20% of my body weight didn't just lose itself.

The thing is, I changed everything...but not all at once.  First rule, above everything, is learn to be kind to yourself.  If you are not exactly where you want to be, win the mental game first.  Believe in yourself, and be kind to yourself when you make progress, when you fail to make progress, and when you have to get up and try again. 

I'm by no means a fitness expert, but I did spend a year and half figuring out the right equation for me so I could lose the weight that had crept on over the years.  This, I'm ashamed to say is not the first time I had to get in shape, the hard part was the things that worked last time didn't work this time.

Ok, since we are headed into the weekend, have a last blast with processed foods. Eat the things you love, guilt free, and say goodbye.  Clean living starts on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment