Monday, April 1, 2013

the beginning

non fat fiction is the brutal truth about good food and good for you food. 

I am a "foodie," a common term for anyone who lives to eat, not eats to live.  I have been classically trained as a pastry chef...and for the last year I have trained myself to lose 20% of my body weight.  A juxtaposition I know...

They say never trust a skinny chef, well trust me you can.  I am often the "go to" person when it comes to what's around town as far as food goes.
 
I’ve been thinking of the idea of a blog for months, well let’s be honest, probably years…and the problem was where to begin.  I have notebooks of notes and recipes, years of facebook statuses and tweets documenting my favorite restaurants and meals that I have compiled all with the thought they would come to use someday. 
 
Here goes.
 
This is my own personal journey of weight loss, because who doesn’t want to read about a successful before and after?, love of good food and understanding for the first time ever happiness really is a choice…oh and of course a little reality made for TV drama while in the kitchen.

www.littleshackofsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment