Friday, April 12, 2013

i dont want to

i don't want to...

I have to say I am fairly good at getting out of things I don't want to do.  I hated P.E. as a kid, and my loving parents wrote me out at my begging often.

Dear So and So P.E. Teacher

Please excuse Jennifer from P.E. today she has a very worrisome *insert Jen's ridiculous excuse here...hangnail, stubbed toe, case of the sniffles...

Thank you

Jennifer's Parents

So as you can see I could find a million ways to get out of exercise, and if I was the only one holding me accountable it would be so easy to let it all fall apart. 



The only way I found to get out of this is...to take my head out of it.  It doesn't matter if I don't want to, it doesn't matter if I don't feel like going, it doesn't matter if I have a busy schedule.  The answer is I go. SO I can say whatever I want about the workout i.e. I don't want to, its Friday, I'm tired...dinner sounds more fun...but the bottom line is I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment