Tuesday, May 28, 2013

for better or for worse

for better or for worse...

This last week has been my week to recuperate from the hectic schedule I keep. I have not worked out at all, and I have allowed myself indulgences that I do not typically get to have.

The results are staggering...while I have enjoyed myself, the physical results speak for themselves.  You can see a change for the worse, in my tone and my weight, in the way my clothes fit...Its amazing after a year spent of limiting this behavior and working to improve how quickly the results of the hard work can disappear.

The lesson is a good one...back sliding into old behaviors is easy, the food and the workouts are equally important...and I am not training for the short run, I'm training for my life.



So for better or for worse, I know I cannot repeat this type of indulgence...

No comments:

Post a Comment