Tuesday, May 7, 2013

challenge day

challenge day

so now what?  I have shared before I do 12 week cycles from www.bodybuilding.com.  The last few cycles have been further broken into 6 weeks increments.  As I started this week I realized I had 2 weeks left of this 6 week cycle which is the second 6 week cycle in a 12 week period.  All this to say that come the end of this 12 week cycle I will have been on this workout routine for 1 year straight.  For 1 year I have not missed a workout, 5-6 days a week, every week.

When I got to my goal weight in December, I reveled in it for about one week and then I thought well now what? I had lived and breathed getting healthy and accomplishing the healthy eating, the workouts and finally the goal weight, I didn't know what to do next.

The good news for me was I headed into the holiday season, so I decided to change NOTHING.  I hopped on another 12 week cycle so that I could maintain my new weight through the holiday feasts.  When that ended I knew I wanted to round out the year by getting through one more 12 week cycle. 

So now, I need to find the next challenge...what will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment