Monday, May 13, 2013

challenge

challenge

Finishing strong. I took a spin class recently that was really difficult.  The teacher had us doing all kinds of moves and exertions to get the most out of a 60 minute workout.  With ten grueling minutes to go before we started the cool down, I, like most of the other students, was slowing down.  She looked at us and said finish strong, be able to leave and be proud of what you did here today.  The last 10 minutes was a drop in the bucket compared to what I have done for the rest of class, there was no reason to give up on myself in the final stretch...so this week's challenge is finishing strong. 

Going through the last week of any routine, I challenge myself do to more than I have done, lift heavier, run harder, do more...this week will be no exception.  I am also challenging myself to cut out any mini cheats (i.e. hot chocolate, candy) and finish the week with a totally clean diet...

The Year End/Last Week Challenge has begun. Six days of clean eating, and INTENSE workouts.



No comments:

Post a Comment